Welcome to Harpeth Hall’s 2021 Winterim for Adults Program! Our signature Winterim program is led by alumnae, faculty, staff, and local professionals. These programs are designed to inspire you, to renew a passion, and to teach you something new. All classes will be virtual, and some will provide a taped option for a later date.
View the class descriptions below, then REGISTER HERE or click the REGISTER NOW button below to reserve your spot in the course or courses of your choice. Questions? Email Alumnae Relations Manager Whatley Hamilton '14 at email@example.com.
- Seeing the (Nashville) Sites: Virtually Tour the City on your Phone, Tablet, or Laptop
- Mindfulness Yoga - Let's Get Moving!
- Book Talk: Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- Childbirth Education and Prenatal Lactation Education
- Chair Yoga - Let's Get Moving!
- How to Become a Stressless Cook
- barre3: balanced in body & empowered from within
- And You Think THIS is Bad? - Two Global Pandemics of the Past with Art Echerd
- FINANCIAL SUCCE$$
- Introduction to Pointed Pen Calligraphy: Copperplate
- Say Cheese: Virtual Cheese & Charcuterie Workshop
- Going Green: How to Align Your Investments with Your Values
- Book Talk: Beloved by Toni Morrison