Welcome to Harpeth Hall’s 2020 Winterim for Adults Program! Our signature Winterim program is led by alumnae, faculty, staff, and local professionals. These programs are designed to inspire you, to renew a passion, and to teach you something new.
View the class descriptions below, then REGISTER HERE or click the REGISTER NOW button below to reserve your spot in the course or courses of your choice. Questions? Contact Kelsy Mugele, External Programs Director at email@example.com or 615-301-9286.
- Beginners Mat Pilates
- “Staying Healthy in the Winter” with Whole Foods and Whole Body Tours
- Who Are the Kurds? By Dr. Art Echerd
- Introduction to Beekeeping
- Conscious Leadership: The Power of Being Present - Making Whole Yes Decisions That Get the Results You Most Want
- Civic Engagement Book Talk: Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- Book Talk: The Woman's Hour-The Great Fight to Win the Vote by Elaine Weiss
- Easy Family Dinners
- Fueling Your Game
- The Parthenon "Then and Now"
- Bookbinding 101
- Book Talk: Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- Book Talk: Three Short Stories by Flannery O'Connor