HEAD COACH SINCE 2020
- Middle school social studies department chair
- Varsity Soccer at Sewanee: The University of the South
- Earned B.A. from Sewanee: The University of the South
- Assistant varsity soccer coach at Harpeth Hall (2010-2012)
- Varsity soccer coach at Harpeth Hall (2013-2015)
- TSSAA State Champions (2021)
"My favorite things about coaching are the girls and the relationships that are built in our soccer community. I enjoy being out there with them every day, and my goal has always been to provide a happy yet challenging experience for each of them so that they can realize their potential in areas like leadership. Winning is a by-product of that community. Also, I love being able to coach girls who I taught in Middle School, and am always amazed at the young women they are becoming. I am also equally excited to have the opportunity to coach girls who I missed in Middle School."