HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Health and Wellness Partnership
We ask all families to follow the health and safety protocols in place for our community. It remains paramount that we uphold the Community Health Pledge signed by Harpeth Hall students, families, faculty, and staff this year.
Families must agree to keep children home when they are not feeling well. Please refer to our Health and Wellness COVID-19 Decision Tree when deciding whether it is best for your to stay at home or come to school due to COVID-like symptoms of potential exposure.
Additionally, families should consult the Harpeth Hall Handbook for information on when to keep your daughter home due to any illness, not just COVID-19.
We must keep each other safe if we want to continue learning together in person in the weeks and months ahead. We are all in this together.
- Health Screening and Monitoring
- If someone in our school community tests positive for COVID-19
- Health Clinic Location and Protocols
- Requirements for Masks
- Physical Space Adjustments and Modifications to Campus
- Healthy Hygiene Practices
- Social and Emotional Health
- Cleaning and Sanitizing Campus
- Air Ventilation and HVAC Changes
- Campus Access for Parents and Visitors