- To make a difference in the life of every girl and young woman at Harpeth Hall by providing them a world-class education and opportunities to develop their highest potential.
- To help Harpeth Hall attract and retain the best teachers and create an optimal learning environment for girls.
- To keep Harpeth Hall tuition as affordable as possible while also helping the school admit bright, multi-talented girls who, due to lack of adequate financial resources, would not otherwise be able to attend.
- To demonstrate your commitment to the mission of Harpeth Hall as we educate generations of women to think critically, to lead confidently and to live honorably
- Who contributes to the Annual Fund?
- How much should I give?
- What are the Gift Club Categories?
- When should I give?
- How can I make a gift?
- How do matching gifts work?
Alumnae, parents of current students, parents of alumnae, grandparents, faculty, trustees, foundations, matching gift corporations, and friends of Harpeth Hall all support the Annual Fund. Last year, approximately 2,600 donors gave gifts totaling more than $1.8 million to the school. Give now!
Souby Society: $25,000 or more**
Magnolia:$10,000 – $24,999**
Harpeth: $5,000 – $9,999**
Cornerstone: $2,500 – $4,999
Leadership: $1,500 – $2,499
Honor Roll: $500 – $1,499
Green and Gray: $250 – $499
Heritage: $ 249 and under
**Annual Fund Donors who give $5,000 or more are honored at our annual Patrons of the Hall Dinner in April/May.
Note: Leadership donors ($1,500 and above) are invited to our Leadership Celebration each fall.
Young Alumnae Leadership Gifts begin at the $500 level for graduates of the past 15 years.