The Harpeth Hall student is an independent thinker, a thoughtful risk-taker, a problem solver, a clarion voice, and an authentic spirit. Through the arts, our students demonstrate their most authentic self.
6 Strengths of the Harpeth Hall Arts Program
- Through our Fine Arts program and co-curricular opportunities, students are exposed to the varied means of expression inherent in the disciplines of choral and orchestral music, dance, drama, and the visual arts.
- Girls discover their passions and emotions and explore new ideas, subject matter, and cultures while creating their own artistic voices.
- Students learn from fine arts faculty made up of exceptional educators who are also talented artists, performers, musicians.
- The Patton Visual Arts Center houses expansive light-filled art studios as well as a photography classroom with dark room and digital media arts lab.
- The Frances Bond Davis Theatre, a 700-seat auditorium in the Idanelle McMurry Center, allows for varied productions from large-scale musicals to thought-provoking dramas to intimate cabarets.
- Our arts program is enhanced by visiting artists and lecturers who bring their talents and passion into our classrooms.