Harpeth Hall is committed to keeping our alumnae connected beyond their years on campus. The Alumnae Network is an easy and secure way to reconnect and network with classmates and mentors. The Network combines your public information from LinkedIn and Facebook with the information you have shared with Harpeth Hall, making it a powerful tool that is free and only for our alumnae.
Ways to Use the Alumnae Network
- Reconnect with classmates and nearby alumnae
- Expand your personal and professional network by interacting directly with alumnae
- Participate in the job/internship board
- Celebrate your or your classmates' success by posting on the newsfeed
- Identify a possible mentor or mentee
- Create an affinity or industry networking group
How to Access the Alumnae Network
From your smartphone or tablet:
- Search for and download "Graduway Community" in the Apple store. Select "Harpeth Hall School."
- In the Google Play store, search for and download “Harpeth Hall Alumnae.”
From your computer:
- Visit harpethhallalumnae.org to access the desktop version.
How to Log In
The first time you log into the Alumnae Network, you must recreate your profile. You can access your profile through LinkedIn, Gmail, Facebook, or another email account.
USING YOUR LINKEDIN OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT: Use the email and password associated with your LinkedIn or Facebook account. Once you have gained access to the Alumnae Network, please update your profile with your current education, employment, and contact information.
USING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS: Fill out all of the required prompted questions. If the email matches the one Harpeth Hall has on file, you will receive an authentication email in your inbox. Open the email, and follow the instructions to access the Alumnae Network.
NOTE: If your email does not match the email Harpeth Hall has on file for you, the Alumnae Relations Office will match your new email with the Harpeth Hall Alumnae Network. This is usually done in 1-2 business days. Once matched, you will receive a verification email. Click "verify" and you will have access to the Network.
- How can I manage my privacy settings?
- Why should I connect my LinkedIn account?
- Do I have to have a LinkedIn account to log in?
- What email should I use to sign up for the Network?
- Can I email or call another alumna directly from the app?
- Does the app show your current location?
How can I manage my privacy settings?
Why should I connect my LinkedIn account?
Do I have to have a LinkedIn account to log in?
What email should I use to sign up for the Network?
Can I email or call another alumna directly from the app?
Does the app show your current location?
Alumnae Connections profiles alumnae from all generations and highlights their accomplishments as they reflect on the benefits of their Harpeth Hall experience. We hope these stories inspire all alumnae, whether you are a recent graduate, seeking a new path, or are established in your career.
If you would like to connect with one of the featured alumnae, join the Alumnae Network or email Director of Alumnae Relations Scottie Coombs.
Dr. Kate Berry '00
Huntley Rodes '03
Catherine Ramsey Schulte '08
Ellen Maguire Vick ’89
Samantha Williams '08
Leeann Little West '87
Anne Hancock Toomey '97
Dr. Christina Mishu Rosean '07
Xinriu 'Tina' Qian ’12
Brittany Northcross '05
Rev. Carol Cavin-Dillon '86
Dr. Lisa Morrissey LaVange '71
Dr. Nancy Graves Beveridge '80
Mary Hunt Martin '95
Lexi Mossman '11
Ryan McLaughlin Wood '05
Tammy Wolcott '81
Emily Manning '08