Apply to Harpeth Hall
We are delighted you are interested in Harpeth Hall! We look forward to getting to know your family and working with you through the application process.
New families to the Harpeth Hall admission process must create an online account. You will receive login information to access the admission portal, including admission events and our online application.
Returning or current families may navigate directly to the admission portal to add a prospective student, access admission events, and our online application.
The admission portal serves as the central hub for admission activity. Within the portal, you are able to:
- Schedule a campus tour
- Request a student visit day
- Register for on-campus and virtual admission events
- Access our online application
Refer to the admission checklist for 2023-2024 below for more information.
The Harpeth Hall School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable state and federal law in admission and educational policies, financial aid programs, and other school administered programs.
Admission Checklist for 2023-2024
Our application has two parts. After completing Part I, the components of Part II will be accessible in your admission portal.
- Part I: Family Information Form, Parent and Guardian Questionnaire, About the Applicant, Applicant Essay
- Part II: Admission interview, ISEE at Harpeth Hall, ISEE test scores receipt, official transcript from current school, English and math teacher recommendations
We seek to enroll curious, engaged young women regardless of their family's ability to pay.
Harpeth Hall does not charge an application fee.
Admission Interview: Available interview dates and times will appear in blue for selection in your admission portal. Harpeth Hall offers interviews on select dates and times November through early February.
Official School Transcript Release Form and English and Math Teacher Recommendations: Links to these forms will be available on December 1, 2022 and after Part I of the application is complete. Transcripts can be faxed to 615-647-0724 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not expect fall semester grades to be available until after winter break. Your student’s official transcript and teacher recommendations are due no later than Friday, January 27, 2023.
Scores from the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE): Register to take the ISEE this fall and have scores sent to Harpeth Hall. Harpeth Hall's ISEE School Code is 431670. We ask that your student take the ISEE no later than January 31.
ISEE fee waivers are available to Harpeth Hall applicants. To request a fee waiver, families must complete the Parents' Financial Statement portion of the School and Student Services (SSS) financial aid application. Upon completion, notify the Office of Admission and Financial Aid for your request to be considered.
- How do I begin the process?
- What happens when I inquire?
- What is Admission Preview Day?
- When should I apply?
- How does Harpeth Hall review applications?
- How important are teacher recommendations?
- How important is the student essay in the application?
- How do I register for the ISEE?
- How important is the ISEE? How is the ISEE scored?
- What kinds of admission decisions are made?
- Should I apply to more than one school?
- What is Harpeth Hall's enrollment?
- Is financial aid available?
- Are learning services available for students?