Harpeth Hall is a school of visionary educators who continue to expand and adapt a challenging, girl-centered curriculum to prepare young women for the world that they will lead.
6 Facts About Our Teachers
- Our teachers value rigor, but not at the expense of risk
- Our teachers encourage collaboration and instill excellence.
- Our teachers are thoughtful and intrepid innovators in the classroom, in the lab, on the stage, and on the playing field.
- Our teachers are dedicated to educating girls and creating coursework that brings out the very best in their students.
- Our teachers instill equal amounts of inspiration and responsibility.
- Our teachers’ roles in the lives of our students reach beyond the classroom. They serve as role models, mentors, advisors, coaches, and club sponsors.
Faculty Core Purpose
The Faculty Core Purpose is to nurture a sense of wonder, to instill a will and facility for learning, and to promote cultural understanding, environmental stewardship, and service to others. The pursuit of these goals will inspire students and faculty to combine knowledge with goodness and reflection with action.
Quick Facts About Faculty
Hold advanced degrees
Average number of years of teaching experience