1. Our Mission: To teach girls to think critically, to lead confidently, and to live honorably.
2. A Harpeth Hall teacher is an educator, coach, mentor, and friend.
3. Harpeth Hall: Where girls can and do achieve excellence.
4. Exceptional faculty: the cornerstone of a Harpeth Hall education.
5. College preparation is our specialty. Harpeth Hall graduates attend prestigious four-year colleges and universities throughout the world. The Class of 2012 is attending 56 colleges and universities from coast to coast and abroad and was offered $5.4 million in scholarships.
6. 100 percent of Harpeth Hall girls complete four years of math, and 100 percent complete at least three years of science (twice the national average).
7. Harpeth Hall's 659 students live in 37 different ZIP codes. More than $1.5 million in financial aid is awarded each year.
8. We know how girls learn, and we know best how to teach them.
9. Athlete, scientist, artist: At Harpeth Hall you can be all three.
10. Helping hands. In order to help our girls meet the challenges of middle and high school, each student is assigned a faculty advisor who serves as academic counselor, advocate and link to the Harpeth Hall community.
11. Our state-of-the-art library houses 28,000 books, six small group study rooms, two classrooms for library and technology instruction, and eight really comfortable chairs around a cozy fireplace.
12. We play to win. Harpeth Hall teams have earned 46 state championships in nine varsity sports.
13. We've got heart. For the past ten years, 100 percent of Harpeth Hall students participated in community service.
14. Our faculty average more than 18 years of teaching experience and 80 percent hold advanced degrees.
15. Honor: A Harpeth Hall way of life.
16. We don't just talk about leadership—we live it.
17. Our graduates find success in a variety of professions. Our impressive alumnae list includes doctors, accountants, architects, teachers, attorneys, engineers, community volunteers, authors, musicians, and actors.
18. A strong partnership with Montgomery Bell Academy boys' school allows us to broaden our academic and extracurricular activities while maintaining the advantages of a single-gender community.
19. AP Physics, AP English Literature, and AP Calculus BC are just three of our 28 Advanced Placement and honors course offerings.
20. Confidence: Instilled here every day.
21. Girls dance, sing, paint, act, and play music in comfortable theaters, studios, and auditoriums.
22. Steeped in tradition, Harpeth Hall's 147-year history links generations through events like Honor Day, Step Singing, and the George Washington Celebration.
23. Every student is eligible to receive free, semi-private lessons on the instrument of her choice. That's music to our ears.
24. Taking center stage. We know that each student's voice is valuable, despite her age, which is why every eighth grade student makes a speech about the things that matter to her in front of the entire Middle School.
25. 659 future leaders: One school.
26. Technology: Every student in grades 5-12 has a laptop computer connected by a campuswide wireless network.
27. International exchanges in China, France, Germany, South Africa, and Spain give students transformative cross-cultural opportunities.
28. Harpeth Hall girls form friendships that last a lifetime.
29. 8:1 ratio: Our teachers know our students.
30. Harpeth Hall girls learn, work and play on 41 acres of rolling hills in the heart of Nashville.
31. 100 percent of our girls attend a four-year college after graduation.
32. Picture perfect. Three campus art studios, a photography lab, and stellar instructors create a dynamic atmosphere for artists of all levels.
33. Our Winterim program: real-world, life-altering opportunities.
34. Encouraging young minds: A middle school where seventh graders build robots one minute and investigate current applications of constitutional amendments the next.
35. Five theatrical productions, five musical performances, two dance concerts and hundreds of pieces of original art, each year.
36. Harpeth Hall girls work hard and play hard: We field 54 teams in 11 different sports from basketball to lacrosse. 64 percent of Harpeth Hall students participated in athletics during the 2010-2011 school year.
37. Harpeth Hall parents are a valuable resource. There are more than 60 committees with hundreds of parents volunteering in a variety of capacities.
38. 67 desktop computers, 121 faculty/staff/administrative team laptops/tablets, approximately 480 student-owned laptops/tablets, 185 school-owned netbooks for grades 5-7, 40 loaner netbooks/laptops, 42 Smartboards, 64 ceiling mounted LCD projectors, of which 54 are wireless. At Harpeth Hall we strive to integrate technology into every part of the learning experience.
39. According to the National Coalition of Girls' Schools, girls educated in a single-gender environment score 15 percent to 22 percent higher on standardized tests.
40. Harpeth Hall girls gain confidence in their work and in themselves.
41. Harpeth Hall: Prepares you for college, prepares you for life.
42. State standouts: Our cross country and track teams have won more state championships than any other school in the state whether public or private, single-gender, or co-educational.
43. At Harpeth Hall, students want to sit at the front of the class.
44. Inspiration. Our visiting author and artist series allows students to witness the accomplishments of those who dared to follow their dreams.
45. Harpeth Hall combines state-of-the-art facilities with 147 years of tradition.
46. Choices, choices, choices! More than 40 campus organizations, formed by girls for girls.
47. Harpeth Hall gives each girl the space and encouragement she needs to chart her own course.
48. Our girls complete more than 15,000 hours of community service every year. We've been honored as one of only 66 schools nationwide as a National Service Learning Leader School.
49. No objection: Our girls have won five first place championships in the citywide Mock Trial competition.
50. No Limits. Members of the Class of 2012 are attending 56 different colleges and universities coast to coast and abroad.