Endowment & Scholarship Support
Gifts to endowment provide a permanent source of support for faculty salaries, financial aid, and long-term maintenance of our campus.
6 Facts About Harpeth Hall’s Endowment
- Harpeth Hall's endowment is nearly $40 million.
- Four percent of endowment value supports faculty salaries and benefits, financial aid, athletics, the arts, instructional services, and college counseling. A percentage of endowment income is used each year within the general operating budget unless restricted for a particular purpose.
- Creating an endowment allows donors to fulfill their own personal philanthropic goals while helping support the needs and mission of Harpeth Hall.
- Gifts of any size to endowment strengthen Harpeth Hall for the future.
- Donors may establish a permanent named endowment as a tribute to a family member, faculty member, or for the general support of Harpeth Hall.
- Named endowed funds are considered partially funded with a gift of $150,000 and fully funded with a gift of $250,000.