4 REASONS TO SUPPORT
THE ANNUAL FUND
- To make a difference in the life of every girl and young woman at Harpeth Hall by providing them a world-class education and opportunities to develop their highest potential.
- To help Harpeth Hall attract and retain the best teachers and create an optimal learning environment for girls.
- To keep Harpeth Hall tuition as affordable as possible while also helping the school admit bright, multi-talented girls who, due to lack of adequate financial resources, would not otherwise be able to attend.
- To demonstrate your commitment to the mission of Harpeth Hall as we educate generations of women to think critically, to lead confidently and to live honorably
- Who contributes to the Annual Fund?
- How much should I give?
- What are the Gift Club Categories?
- When should I give?
- How can I make a gift?
- How do matching gifts work?
Souby Society: $25,000 or more**
Magnolia:$10,000 – $24,999**
Harpeth: $5,000 – $9,999**
Cornerstone: $2,500 – $4,999
Leadership: $1,500 – $2,499
Honor Roll: $500 – $1,499
Green and Gray: $250 – $499
Heritage: $ 249 and under
**Annual Fund Donors who give $5,000 or more are honored at our annual Patrons of the Hall Dinner in April/May.
Note: Leadership donors ($1,500 and above) are invited to our Leadership Celebration each fall.
Young Alumnae Leadership Gifts begin at the $500 level for graduates of the past 15 years.